Sorry, I didn’t take many picture because I was so exited about making this cake that I forgot….
Yogurt cake without flour or butter and oil is super perfect because it is less caloric compared to conventional cakes.
This cake is delicious and delicate, ideal to serve with a good cup of coffee, milk or tea.
This cake is also perfect for a light snack with your children.
The preparation of this cake is very easy with simple ingredients.
How to Make Yogurt Cake Without Flour, Butter and Oil
- 325 g Greek yogurt
- 50 g of cornstarch
- 50 g of stevia sweetener (or 100 g of sugar)
- 5 gr of vanilla powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 grated lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C. Divide the whites from the yolks.
- Add half of the sweetener to the egg whites and beat them to snow.
- Add the rest of the stevia to the egg yolks and mix with an electric mixer until you get a clear and frothy mixture.
- Add the yogurt and mix. Add the cornstarch, grated lemon zest and mix well.
- Gently fold in the egg whites using a spatula. Cover an 18 cm mold with parchment paper.
- Pour in the mixture and bake for 35-40 minutes. Once baked, take the cake out of the oven and let it cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.