Why Roast Garlic in the Microwave?
- It is the fastest and easiest way to roast garlic
- Little prep time and minimum clean up
- Use this recipe to quickly add a delicious soft garlic flavor to anything!
- 1 head of garlic
- olive oil
- 3 tbsp water
How to Roast Garlic in the Microwave – Step by Step
- Cut the top (pointed end) off of the head of garlic so you can see the cloves
2. In a small, shallow, microwave safe dish (or mug) place the garlic and pour the water in
3. Drizzle with a decent amount of olive oil (I like to use a pretty generous amount)
4. Microwave at 50% power for about 8 minutes, enjoy!