My wife love that Celery Gin and Tonic because she is not a gin fan, but with she love that refreshing drink. I first saw this cocktail in Bon Appetit and had to make it. The green color is so appealing. It makes you feel like consuming a cocktail is almost healthy.
????Celery Gin & Tonic ????
Course Drinks Prep Time 5 minutes Servings 1 Person
- 2 oz gin
- 2 oz Dr. Brown’s Cel-Ray Tonic
- 1 squeeze of lime juice
- Top with tonic water
- 1 dash Fee Brothers Celery Bitters
- 1 pinch celery salt
- Celery sprig, for garnish (optional)
- Lime wheel for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a glass and serve on ice with a straw!